This position is open to students grades 10-12 in high school or enrolled at any community college or trades school for a position lasting until May 2019. We seek an intern with a strong interest in natural resources, environmental education, science, communication and community building, and/or water and watersheds. This is a paid internship with flexible working arrangements and a minimum of 1 day a week for 3-5 hours on Monday afternoons. River Source is located in Santa Fe, New Mexico. You must be able to provide transportation to get to the starting worksite at 2300 West Alameda in Santa Fe.
Activities may include:
- Data management for populating our new new web 2.0 citizen science web service
- Computer skills in graphic design and social media messaging
- Field work on a few occasions
- Posting on jobs board by finding and posting job, internship and scholarship opportunities
- Equipment maintenance and management
The successful applicant will receive $12-$15 per hour depending upon experience.
To apply: Please email your 3 required documents as attachments to firstname.lastname@example.org with “intern application October 2018” in the subject line.
- Application (attached to this document) – you can write or type your response
- Cover letter
Internship period: Beginning October 29 and the proposed end time in the final week of May 2019. Internship may start sooner than October 29 if mutually agreed. Applications will accepted until 5:00pm October 12, 2018.
For any questions, please contact email@example.com